Temporary Handicap Placards

Temporary Handicap Placards

Residents with a temporary disability can visit the Township office to fill out an application for a temporary handicap parking placard. Placards are issued for the length of time indicated by the certifying physician. Applicants need to present a photo ID. Individuals picking up the placard must bring a copy of the applicants ID.

Here at the Township, we also have the official forms to apply for a permanent handicapped placard. These are only handled at the state level, meaning we can help you fill out the required paperwork and send them on your behalf. A certified physician’s note is required.

This link provides a printable application to bring to your doctor’s office.

If you are not sure which placard you are in need of or have questions, please call our front desk at 630-668-1616 and ask for Andrew.

Skip to content