Milton Township Community Mental Health Board 2024 Funding Guidelines
The Milton Township Community Mental Health Board is pleased to offer funding for FY2024.
The purpose of the Board is to aid individuals in the enhancement, maintenance, and/or restoration of their health within the context of their environment.
The scope of funding will cover the following areas (per 405 ILCS 20 statute) :
a. Mental Illness
b. Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
c. Substance Use Prevention, Treatment or Recovery
Funded services may include, but are not limited to:
- Community Outreach
- Prevention and Education Programs
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual, group, family counseling and therapeutic interventions
- Case Management and Care Coordination
- Trauma-focused services
- Linkage to psychiatric services
- Medication and Medication Management
- Substance abuse treatment
- Aftercare services
PLEASE NOTE: Eligible entities continue to evolve. If you have a question about your eligibility, please inquire directly to the Community Health Board Manager, Jennifer Hutchins at [email protected].
For the FY2024 funding cycle, funding for capital projects will not be considered.
For the 2024 funding cycle,
- The maximum award will be $100,000. A total of up to three $100,000 awards may be awarded.
- The remainder of funding awards are anticipated to be $50,000 or less.
- The board has up to $750,000 in funding available to be awarded based on quality of submissions. The board may also elect to provide additional funding opportunities later in the year, holding some funds in reserve for that purpose.
- Milton Township Mental Health Board funding will supplement and not supplant other funding sources in accordance with applicable law. If another source of funding can support a service, the Milton Township Mental Health Board expects those funds be used for that service.
PLEASE NOTE: 100% of the funds must be used to serve Milton Township Residents. Applicants will be required to document the means by which township residency is confirmed.
A good resource to check Township residency is: https://prairie-research.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=16239dfab62f49e48e692bb93b495fd9
Award Recipients will be required to sign a Funding Contract. Funding will be distributed at the beginning of 2024 and again in June 2024, contingent upon mid-year reports being received. Final reports will be due at the end of December 2024.
milton township/ zip codes
We are pleased to offer an online application that can be found here: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=miltown
You will be required to create an applicant login.
The application will be open from June 15, 2023 through August 1, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed by the Milton Township Community Mental Health Board.
Some applicants may be invited to present their programs in-person to the Board for further consideration in September/October 2023. Specific details will be communicated via e-mail.
Funding decisions are expected by late October/early November 2023.
Questions regarding the Milton Township Community Health Board 2024 Funding and Application can be directed to the Community Health Board Manager, Jennifer Hutchins at [email protected].